- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"If you love the traditional side of Montalcino, Luigi Ananìa's La Torre makes some of the best and most consistent wines you will find. Their 2015 Brunello di Montalcino reveals a quality of fruit that is both plump and succulent, and this is very much a characteristic of the 2015 vintage. However, the house style is extremely precise and focused. It starts off slowly, revealing itself in small steps before coming into full bloom. The wide aromatic span of the wine should become even more prominent with three or four more years of cellar age." -Monica Larner
What Rosenthal Wine Merchant has to say about this wine...
The Brunello di Montalcino: is fermented in stainless steel for three weeks. It is then racked into large barrels (“botte” made by Gargalotto and of Slavonian origin) and left to age in cask for forty-two months. A small part of the wine (approximately 17%) destined for Brunello status spends 12 months in small barrel. The wine for the Brunello is selected from the oldest vines and the most well-positioned vineyards. Annual production of Brunello is approximately 1,000 cases. In the finest of vintages, La Torre will produce a limited amount of Brunello di Montalcino Riserva which will age for 48 months prior to bottling.