- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Aurélien Laherte believes Champagne should be for everyone. We agree. Along with childhood best friend and fellow rising star, Raphaël Bérèche, they formed Terre de Vins, a down to earth trade organization. They bring together like-minded growers for a yearly tasting of vin clair (still wine, pre-bubbles) and finished Champagne to showcase their progressive wines. Aurélien makes wines of power and whimsy, decadence and tension. Maybe it is because of his biodynamic approach, maybe it was his training with Antoine Sélosse or maybe he is simply one of the best vignerons in Champagne. No matter the reason, take advantage of this newsletter only pricing to experience it for yourself. All of his wines are aged in neutral barrels, do not go through malolactic fermentation and have just enough dosage to balance the wine and showcase the terroir. Seventh generation winegrower Aurélien Laherte is part of a dynamic, young generation making waves in Champagne and producing a fine array of terroir-driven Champagnes using a natural approach to viticulture and winemaking. Since taking the helm of his family’s estate in 2005, Aurelien has been a devoted practitioner of organic and biodynamic viticulture, striving to produce a lineup of blended and single-vineyard Champagnes that deeply expresses the identities of his unique terroirs. The vibrant, energetic and racy profile of Laherte Frères Champagnes has earned Aurélien a reputations as a rising star in the region.