- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2019 Rosso di Montalcino seduces with a classic bouquet of wildflowers, savory herbs and red woodland berries. It’s wonderfully pure; yet it shows an unexpected amount of weight and concentration for the Rosso category, with notes of tart cherry giving way to inner violet florals. There’s a coating of dark fruit that lingers along, with round tannins adding subtle grip. This is really quite stunning today, but it will likely be even better with a year or two of cellaring, and it has me very excited to see how the 2019 Brunello will be like. Drinking window: 2022 - 2028." -Vinous
"Picking grapes from both Tavernelle (where the winery is located) and Sant'Angelo in Colle, this Rosso di Montalcino is always an appealing mix between sweetness of fruit and depth. The 2018 vintage was 'a more rainy and certainly a more typical vintage than the previous, where it was necessary to have continuous attention in the vineyard during the growing season. Excellent weather conditions during the harvest and our characteristic thermal excursion have made possible an ideal maturation of the grapes, which gave us a juicy and cellarable Rosso di Montalcino,' said producer Gigliola Giannetti. Meaty on the nose with sweet raspberry fruit and smoky woodland notes, it's even darker on the palate: full and structured with firm, chalky tannins and slightly austere on the finish."