After a career working for natural wine phenoms (most notably Chablis' Duplessis and Alice and Olivier de Moor), Jeremy Decoster found a bit of land up in the mountains of the Savoie perfect for making airy and elegant wines. He established Les Cortis with his wife Isabelle, and from their inaugural vintage in 2016, the goal has been to capture the essence of each vintage and every parcel.
A 50/50 blend of Chardonnay and Altesse, aged sur lie for 12 months in large barrels and in tank. Exotic perfume of lychee, lime confit and a lush, broad palate.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
If you drive northeast from Lyon towards Switzerland, the hills rise higher and higher until they are full-grown Alps. About halfway to the border you are in the mountain-wine region of Bugey. This is well off the "beaten path." The Jura lies to your north and the southern bits of Burgundy just to your northwest. It is here that Isabelle Coiffier and Jeremy Decoster, along with their two children, purchased a small 6-hectare estate, Les Cortis, just a few years ago. Having learned to make natural wine from Alice and Olivier de Moor in Chablis, they knew what they were doing.