- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2015 Barolo Cerretta offers a slightly richer and textured expression from Serralunga d'Alba fruit. The wine is slightly riper compared to the Barolo Baudana from the same vintage, with dark fruit aromas of wild cherry, rose, cola and tilled earth. The wine is similarly tight and firm at its core; however, this Nebbiolo from the Cerretta vineyard offers more succulent padding and volume." -Robert Parker
"Ripe and juicy, displaying macerated cherry and plum flavors, complemented by menthol and rosemary notes. A line of mineral underscores all the elements, revealing a dense matrix of fine tannins on the finish."
"Underbrush, blue flower and menthol aromas form the nose along with a whiff of leather. The palate is still youthfully austere, offering dried cherry, cranberry, wild herbs and tobacco set against a backbone of assertive, noble tannins and bright acidity. Give this time to fully develop."