- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Barolo del Comune di Serralunga d'Alba is a gorgeous entry-level wine in this range. Sweet floral and savory notes open up first, followed by hints of scorched earth, graphite, iron and blood. Deceptive in its mid-weight structure, the 2016 packs a serious punch of both Serralunga depth and complexity of aromas and flavors. This is very nicely done."
"The 2016 Barolo del Comune di Serralunga d'Alba achieves a loose and open fiber that gives this wine the most accessible personality among these three Baroli released by Luigi Baudana (owned by G.D. Vajra). On the Barolo scale, the fruit is sharp and straightforward with easily identifiable tones of black cherry, plum and cassis. The intensity of that characteristic Nebbiolo licorice and cola is downplayed in this wine, as dark fruit is the leading force. However, this vintage introduces the acidity and natural structure to play the wine forward for 10 years or more. This release of 8,000 bottles needs a little more time." -Monica Larner