- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Over the past three decades, Luis Rodriguez has quietly established himself as the master of the Ribeiro, that tiny corner of Galicia that has historically been home to some of Spain’s greatest wines. His wines are not showy, and they don’t adhere to the any of the trends or fads that periodically seize the wine world. They are gorgeous wines, crafted entirely of native grapes, and they veritably roar with maritime terroir.Centuries ago, Ribeiro was responsible for some of the most highly esteemed and widely traded wines in Europe, but a series of devastations (war, disease, war again) cut that fame short. Today, it is a region ripe for revival. A truly passionate and skilled winemaker like Rodriguez can take the region’s granitic soil, its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and its unique grapes and produce wines that are much more than the sum of their parts—something truly magical.Over the last 30 years, Luis Rodriguez has managed to amass close to a hundred micro-parcels, all around the small town of Arnoia. From these vines, he produces incredibly complex, mineral-driven and deliciously distinctive wines; there is no doubt that his can hold their own against some of the finest wines from anywhere. Despite all hailing from the same tiny geographic area, there are striking differences between each cuvée.These are wines we love to drink: honest, authentic and entirely singular examples of passion and talent, united in one winemaker.
Albarino , Godello , Treixadura , White Blend
Earthy , Herbaceous , Minerally