- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This luxury micro-cuvée is made from 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc from the best parcel on the large Fombrauge vineyard. The wine is aged 22 months in 100% new French oak and bottled with no pumping, fining or filtration. Blueberries galore along with some spring flower notes lead to a sensational perfume that borders on perfection. The color is a saturated purple right to the rim. Full-bodied, with the new oak well-concealed, this super-rich, concentrated and extracted wine is massive and set for another 25-30 years of life. This is one of the most prodigious wines of the vintage and another great success for Bernard Magrez and his winemaking team, led by Michel Rolland." -Robert Parker
"Aromas of blackberry, mineral, vanilla and milk chocolate follow through to a full body, with super well-integrated tannins and a long, caressing finish. Balanced, refined and harmonious."
"From a small parcel of Château Fombrauge, Bernard Magrez has created this small-production cuvée. It's quite modern, packed with spicy new wood and superripe fruit. The acidity, though, creates balance."