Racy, powerful, mineral-driven and delicately floral in scent, this is a delightfully dry Riesling. On the nose, there's herbs and blossoms, and on the palate, exotic fruits and citrus, all supported by a slightly salty minerality, and we can't get enough of this wine's energy and verve. A long finish is icing on the cake.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The Alsace Grand Cru Schoenenbourg Riesling offers an intense, aromatic but very pure and refined bouquet with mineral notes. Lush and intense on the palate, with some tropical fruit aromas and a hint of Burgundian oak, this is an intense, salty, very well-structured Riesling with a silky texture and very fine tannins. Long and intense. Just gorgeous." -Robert Parker