- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2019 Maximin Grünhaus Riesling Herrenberg Kabinett is bright and clear on the delicate, precise and flinty, super finessed nose. Round and juicy on the palate, this is a delicate, piquant and sensual Kabinett with a filigreed structure and a long, intense, stimulatingly salty finish. After 2018, this is another great (or even greater) Kabinett from Maximin von Grünhaus, even though it drinks rather like a feinherb Spätlese in the classic, quaffable style. Tasted as a sample in April 2020. Form what I have tasted so far from Maximin Grünhaus, 2019 is another stellar vintage for the traditional domain in the Ruwer. To sum up my following notes: You can hardly buy any better Kabinett Rieslings from the 2019 vintage than those from von Schubert. The Kabinett selections from the Abtsberg are world-class wines that do not stop singing. I also want to underline that the Superiore is still an underestimated word-class Riesling as the 2019 vintage demonstrates again massively. Last but not least, von Schubert is more and more becoming one of the region's best producers of both Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir. The 2018s show great quality, and as soon as it turns autumn again, these wines shall pair with my game dishes. 2018 has also been the vintage for Maximin von Schubert's first orange wine: Mash. It is a wine you should taste, if you are open for something completely different." -Stephan Reinhardt