Mayacamas is a legend of a wine. One of the wines that produced elegant Cabernets back in California's Golden Age in the 1970s, and then never really changed its style after all these years. A beautiful throwback that went out of style for a while but is once again most definitely the kind of Cabernet that we all want to drink.
Galloni (Vinous): "The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is savory, fresh and super-inviting, as so many wines are in this vintage, Bright red cherry, iron, smoke, mint, wild flowers and anise all lift from the glass. Medium in body, taut and wonderfully focused, the 2014 is going to reward readers lucky enough to own it for many, many years. I especially like the pure energy and vibrancy that runs through the 2014."
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.