- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon is shockingly young. Dark and brooding, the 2006 is a big, massively constituted wine that will thrill readers lucky enough to own it for many decades to come. Time in the glass brings out a whole range of savory and earthy notes. Wild black cherry, chocolate, licorice, spice and leather develop in the glass adding further layers of complexity. Amazingly, the 2006 still has room to grow." -Vinous
"A beautiful Cabernet, rich and mellow, and drinking well now. Shows soft tannins and smoky oak framing blackberry, cherry, cocoa, herb and spice flavors."