- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"An unusually spicy and appealingly fresh array is comprised by liqueur-like red berry fruit aromas, especially cherry, that are laced with notes earth, lavender and a whisper of exotic spice. There is a lovely sense of underlying tension to the rich, well-detailed and relatively sleek medium-bodied flavors that display focused power on the sneaky long and markedly firm finale." -Allen Meadow
"The 2018 Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru has a fragrant bouquet of crushed rose petals and briar infusing the airy red berry fruit. The palate is well balanced with pure red cherries and crushed strawberry fruit, a hint of dark chocolate and a finely proportioned, smooth finish. Very fine." -Neal Martin
"The 2018 Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru is also showing very well, exhibiting aromas of sweet wild berries, dried flowers, woodsmoke, blood orange and rich soil tones. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, concentrated and muscular, with an ample chassis of fine tannins, good tension at the core and a long, youthfully chewy finish." -William Kelley
"Jean-Nicolas made two cuvées of Clos de Vougeot in 2017, but reverted to one in 2018. Fresh, charming and refined, the result is a supple, floral Pinot Noir that's almost good to drink straight out of the barrel, with aromatic cinnamon spice, fine tannins and very well-integrated 80% new wood. Not the most structured Grand Cru perhaps, but this is very sweet and engaging." -Tim Atkin
"Pure and juicy cherry, blackberry, violet and earth flavors fill the plush texture in this red. It's harmonious, with a hint of burning vine cuttings on the lingering finish. So lush and velvety it's approachable now, yet there is a solid grip underneath the ripe fruit." -Bruce Sanderson