- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This too is very ripe yet manages to retain good freshness on the restrained nose of red berry liqueur along with a beautiful array of spice, exotic tea and sandalwood elements. The supple, round and seductively textured mid-palate possess fine volume and density that contrasts markedly with the powerful, muscular and robust finish that flashes hints of acidulated bon bons that adds a refreshing hint. Patience is again suggested as this is quite firm." -Allen Meadow
"The 2018 Echézeaux Grand Cru has a well-defined bouquet of opulent dark cherries and briary notes, the 70-80% new oak beautifully integrated. The palate is medium-bodied with succulent red fruit on the entry, laced with blood orange, white pepper and touches of sage and bay leaf. There is a bit of new oak to be integrated on the finish, so give this several years in bottle." -Neal Martin
"The 2018 Échezeaux Grand Cru Les Rouges du Bas is a gourmand, dramatic wine this year, bursting from the glass with aromas of cassis, sweet berries, wood smoke, rich soil tones, burnin embers and spices. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, broad and expansive, with an ample core of sapid and exotic fruit, velvety tannins and lively acids, concluding with a long and perfumed finish." -William Kelley