- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"A strikingly fresh nose combines notes of various red berries with discreet spice and floral whiffs that precede the super-sleek, intense and lilting flavors that exhibit a beguiling sense of underlying tension on the linear and refreshing finish. This will need at least a few years to better flesh out, but it should be lovely in time." -Allen Meadow
"The 2018 Beaune Clos des Aigrots 1er Cru is matured in 15% new oak. It has a very delineated, focused bouquet of mineral-rich red berry fruit. The palate is medium-bodied with ripe tannins, gentle grip, superb mineralité and real weight and depth on the very long, persistent finish. This is beautifully balanced. Superb." -Neal Martin
"The 2018 Beaune 1er Cru Clos des Aigrots is one of the highlights of the portfolio this year, wafting from the glass with a deep bouquet of cassis, plums, dark chocolate and rich soil tones. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, layered and concentrated, with terrific depth at the core, largely concealed tannins, succulent acids and a long finish." -William Kelley
"Frédéric Lafarge makes a white and a red from the Clos des Aigrots, both of which are well worth buying in 2018. This Pinot comes from the lower part of the Premier Cru and is around 50 years' old. Typically fine, velvety and understated, this shows that the man's magic touch isn't restricted to what he does in Volnay. Elegant, polished winemaking. Drinking Window 2022 - 2030." -Tim Atkin