- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Bourgogne Aligoté Raisin Dorés has a delightful bouquet of yellow plum and light lemon curd aromas that are well defined. The palate is very spicy, almost Riesling-like, with a lovely fatness on the finish. Very fine." -Neal Martin
"Frédéric Lafarge's 80-year-old vines are located on the eastern side of the RN74 , like many of the Côte de Beaune's most venerable Aligoté parcels. Picked very late on September 24th because of the grape's pronounced levels of acidity, this lightly wooded white is rich, complex and self-assured with aromatic spices and pithy, citrus-edged acidity. Drinking Window 2020 - 2028." -Tim Atkin