- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Every bottle drunk of Müller-Catoir is a love letter. There is a visceral experience with these wines, like a pumice stone, a rough surface to a smooth finish. These aren't razor edged wines, forcing a point of view, they are edgy with secrets to share with those who are willing to listen. This historic estate has had hundreds of years and plenty of talented winemakers have garnered it critical acclaim. But never have they rested on their laurels, even now, with some of the most careful farming and strictest selection of grapes from anywhere. Whether dry or sweet, Riesling or Pinot Noir, young or old the stark minerality of these wines will bring you back for more.