A classically savory, chewy Mourvèdre with a California accent. This is dark-fruited with good acidity (the kind of acidity we're more used to seeing in Old World wines), and with just a hint of the wildness of say, Bandol rouge. The next time you're looking for classic Cali cab flavors, try a bottle of this — it'll scratch the same itch, with added elegance and a fascinating flavor profile!
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2017 Mourvèdre Enz Vineyard is compelling. Pliant and supple, it demonstrates lovely varietal character, and the 100% whole clusters add striking aromatic lift and freshness without marking the wine too strongly. Touches of rose petal, mint and bright, red-toned fruit grace the silky yet deep finish. A rare Mourvèdre that offers quite a bit of nuance and overall dimension. This is the first wine I have tasted from Caitlin Quinn (who is also the assistant winemaker at Arnot-Roberts), and it is a beauty." -Vinous