- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Orly Lumbreras, whose vineyards can be found high in the slopes of the Sierra de Gredos, is a sound engineer by training, and his appreciation for harmony is apparent as soon as you taste his wines.As invaluable as a winemaker’s technique is to the success of a wine, so is the land from which the grapes come. In the case of the Sierra de Gredos the land is first, high in altitude, and second, very poor. In fact, it is predominantly decomposed granite and sand, with little fertile topsoil to be found, forcing the grapes to draw in every last bit of nutrition they can find—and a huge amount of that cool granitic minerality as well.
Drink with Red Meat
Elegant , Juicy , Silky