- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
For decades now, the Bea family has worked tirelessly to raise the profile of Umbrian wine; the Sagrantino grape in particular. Paolo began crafting wonderful, authentic wines of terroir decades ago and his son Giampero has successfully taken over the estate. They continue to be some of Italy's most artful and compelling wines.The focus is on indigenous grapes, specifically the rugged and distinctive Sagrantino. It's a grape with an extraordinarily high number of phenolic compounds, more than almost any other. It can be wild and untamed, but with long maceration times and long aging—in barrel and in bottle, like Bea does—it melds into something exotic and exciting. The name Sagrantino itself most likely derives from the Latin "sagra", or feast, and it is indeed a feast for the senses.
Montepulciano , Sagrantino , Sangiovese