"This one-off bottling brings together the 2016 yields from Bruck with those from Buschenberg. “It made no sense to bottle Bruck separately given how little fruit as there was,” explained Malberg. “But also, whereas Buschenberg usually features a must with lots of sugar and a wine with corresponding body, this year, due to the delayed ripening, its musts tasted more like those from Bruck.” The sweetly perfumed nose features linden-garlanded ripe quince and honeydew melon, anticipating the generous, luscious fruitiness exhibited on a lush, silken, palpably extract-rich palate. A bright, juicy squeeze of fresh lime enhances the animation and refreshment delivered on the lingering finish." -- David Schildknecht, Vinous
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Sourced from the Bruck and the Buschenberg, the 2016 Wachauer Riesling von 2 Terrassen 2B is intensely fruity, concentrated and spicy, very coolish and provided with fragrant quince aromas. Very elegant and piquant on the palate, this is a lean and fine but firm, tight, fresh and well-structured Riesling with a piquant and fresh finish. Not that complex and powerful but with great finesse and the lightness of 12% alcohol."