- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2005 Barolo Vigna Marenca is another powerful wine but it seems to have enough stuffing to stand up to the structural components. The Vigna Marenca blossoms on the palate with terrific energy and vibrancy in its tar, dark red cherries, flowers and licorice, showing superb length and overall harmony. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2025. Giampaolo Pira produces some of the most extroverted wines in Barolo. In 2005 his wines reveal a lovely purity to their fruit but because of their relatively modest structures, the wines seem to be dominated by an excessive amount of French oak."