- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2005 Barolo Vigna Rionda is another wine where the balance is threatened by an excessive use of oak. The Rionda reveals pretty fruit and good depth, with a long, polished finish, even if the tannins are super-sized. It would be nice to see more vineyard character, considering Vigna Rionda is one of the most hallowed sites in the world of wine. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2025. Giampaolo Pira produces some of the most extroverted wines in Barolo. In 2005 his wines reveal a lovely purity to their fruit but because of their relatively modest structures, the wines seem to be dominated by an excessive amount of French oak."