- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"A notably ripe nose features notes of poached plum, spice, violet and whiffs of menthol and mocha. There is excellent volume to the velvety and suave medium weight flavors that are currently shaped by somewhat raspy tannins that are borderline inelegant yet the depth is first-rate on the ever-so-mildly warm finale. While this bold effort won't win any awards for elegance, it certainly can't be faulted for a lack of character." -Allen Meadow
"A wine of gravitas and pure power, the 2015 Pinot Noir Home Vineyard is a real stunner. The 100% whole clusters are pretty much buried by the sheer intensity of the fruit. This is an absolutely captivating wine in every way. Like so many of these 2015s, the Home is going to require many years to be at its very best. Even so, its potential is amply evident today." -Vinous
"Offering up aromas of ripe cherries, cassis, potpourri and spices, the 2015 Pinot Noir Home Vineyard is full-bodied, ample and layered, with a deep core of ripe fruit and juicy balancing acids, framed by fine-grained but firm, youthfully chewy tannins that make it one of the most overtly structural wines in the range this year. The story is the same in the 2016 vintage, but if anything, the 2015 is even more in need of bottle age. Forget it for a minimum of 5 or 6 years. At full maturity, I suspect it will reveal a textural plushness that will surprise anyone who tastes it today." -Robert Parker