- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"One of the few New Zealand Pinots that benefit from decanting in their youth, Rippon's 2016 Mature Vine Pinot Noir packs in raspberries, hints of Asian five spice powder and delicate herbal notes behind a wall of crushed stone and firm but ripe tannins. It's medium to full-bodied, with a long, slightly chewy finish. Don't be afraid to lose this one in the cellar for 5 or more years." -Joe Czerwinski
"Glorious aromas of clementine, lemon oil and lime but also something like sour honey. Tastes dryish but honeyed with orange and a light phenolic texture. Very, very good. Really grippy on the finish. Distinctive and such a complex interplay of structure, acid and aroma." -Jancis Robinson
"Complex and bold, with cigar box aromas leaping out of the glass, offering notes of dried porcino, black tea and sandalwood. Blackberry and plum flavors show good concentration. Velvety tannins gain traction on the finish. Drink now through 2035." -MaryAnn Worobiec
"From one of New Zealand's most celebrated wineries, located on the pristine shores of Lake Wanaka, this Pinot is made for the long haul. Brambly fruit and spice center on an earthy, spicy core. Dense, nearly impenetrable on the palate, a powerful line of taut, fine tannins cinch the fruit and spice. While just starting to show some age, this remains an austere but laser-focused wine that requires patience, but should reward in spades with time in cellar. Drink 2021–2035." -Christina Pickard