- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Luca Roagna and his family have been making some of the greatest wines in Piemonte for generations, and the quality just keeps rising. Anyone will be able to respect and admire the work of Luca Roagna: no step taken in the vineyard or the winery is without complete follow-through of thought.Standing in the middle of one of their vineyards, you almost forget it's a place to grow grapes. Grass, insects and wildlife flourish throughout the vines, which are never subjected to chemical sprays, mowing or tilling. The bio-sphere is diverse and vigorous, the soils healthy: the result is impeccably grown grapes ready to become impeccably made wine.