- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Aromas of ripe, spice-tinged dark berries and pungent flowers are sharpened by sneaky mineral and spice flourishes. Spicy and focused on the palate, offering juicy blackberry, cherry and violet pastille flavors that are complicated by salty olive and cracked pepper nuances. Fleshes out with air while maintaining liveliness and finishes bright, spicy and quite long, displaying sharp clarity, even tannins and lingering florality." -Josh Raynolds
"Mostly blended but still in barrel, the 2018 Cote Rotie Ampodium is a terrific introduction to the Côte Rôties of Rostaing. Mulberries and licorice appear on the nose, followed by savory notes of espresso and black olives on the medium to full-bodied palate. It's silky, fine and complex, with a long, softly dusty finish. I also tasted a richer, more structured lot from la Viallière that will be blended in, along with a terrific-looking barrel from Leyat that will add floral, raspberry and mocha notes." -Joe Czerwinski
"Violets, black cherry, bitter olive fruit with loads of savoury intensity on the palate, but surprisingly tender tannic mouthfeel. Light and vivid." -Richard Hemming
"A ripe and plush year for Ampodium, with plenty of concentrated squished forest berry fruit, and a good weight of dense, grippy tannin. Very smooth ripe style. The entry-level Côte-Rôtie for this domaine, a blend of sites from across the appellation. 95% whole cluster. Drinking Window 2023 - 2029." -Matt Walls
"Dark currant, cherry and blackberry fruit is steeped together with anise, mesquite and bramble notes. The finish sports some tarry grip, but keeps a fresh and racy feel in the end." -James Molesworth