The most powerful and structured of Rostaing's incredible line-up of single vintage offerings.
Josh Raynolds of Vinous: "Inky ruby. Spice-accented blackberry, cherry preserve, pipe tobacco and licorice on the deeply perfumed nose; a sexy floral topnote gains strength as the wine opens up. Sweet, spicy and penetrating, displaying velvety texture to the ripe dark berry, cherry and fruitcake flavors. Shows superb clarity and finishes smoky and impressively long, with mounting tannins and a lingering suggestion of candied violet."
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Rostaing inherited prize parcels in Cote Rotie from his father-in-law, Albert Dervieux, and uncle, Marius Gentaz. He went on to become a legend of his own. His son, Pierre, took over in 2015 and pushed the domaine in a more traditional direction. The high quality has gotten even higher.