- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Brunello di Montalcino dazzles with a display of sour cherries, sage and clove with hints of cedar, licorice and flowery undergrowth. The balance here is spot-on, as silky textures give way to ripe red berries offset by tactile minerals, sour citrus and brisk acids which add lift and cooling freshness. Its tannins mount steadily toward the close in a classically dry and structured expression under an air of inner florals. What a beautifully pure expression of Sangiovese." -Eric Guido
"Earthy aromas of tilled soil, black-skinned berry and leather lead the way. The savory, succulent palate offers ripe black cherry, ground clove and tobacco alongside fine-grained tannins. Drink 2023–2032." -Kerin O'keefe