- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Rosso di Montalcino is very pretty, understated and very delicious. Readers will find a soft-spoken Rosso that is all about persistence, delicacy and class. The 2016 is not an obvious wine, but it is compelling. Sweet floral and red cherry notes perk up the brilliant finish in this light to medium-bodied Rosso from Scopetone." -Antonio Galloni
What Skurnik Wines has to say about this wine...
100% SangioveseIn Montalcino Scopetone only has vineyards classified to produce Brunello di Montalcino, so their rosso is, of course, declassified BrunelloFrom 0.5 hectares of vines in the Scarnacuoia cru—a location of notable history in Montalcino because it’s where the Biondi Santi family planted their very first monovarietal vineyard of Sangiovese!Fermentation and maceration lasts 15 days in stainless steelAged 6 months in large Slavonian oak casks followed by 3 months in bottle325 cases produced each year on average