- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Good pale red color. Fresh and medium-bodied, this boasts noteworthy precision to its strawberry, blood orange and floral aromas and flavors. Harmonious acidity provides remarkable clarity and cut. Finishes with an impressive mineral edge and outstanding length. An excellent Rosso di Montalcino that was released late and that manages to stay light and lively despite the very hot vintage. Well done." -Ian D'Agata
"The Podere Scopetone 2017 Rosso di Montalcino (with only 2,000 bottles made) starts with mild aromas that never really take off in terms of intensity. The wine shows pretty Sangiovese definition, with wild cherry, lilac and tilled earth, but it remains subdued and accessible throughout. There are some ripe notes with dried cherry skin or blackberry preserves, but they are very diminished. This is the kind of understated value red you can enjoy with tortellini in broth." -Monica Larner
"Enticing scents of fragrant purple flower, perfumed berry and exotic spice shape the nose. Smooth and savory, the elegant, accessible palate features mature black cherry, licorice and orange zest framed in silky tannins. Drink through 2021." -Kerin O'keefe