Selbach Piesporter Michelsberg Riesling is a delightfully priced, off-dry Riesling from one of the Mosel's top producers. Like all of Selbach and Selbach-Oster's wines, this has a delicate fruit profile (think apricot, peach and lime confit), excellent minerality and a perfectly balanced acidity.
This is a perfect pairing for your next spicy meal — try it with a spicy curry or Szechuan food, and it's light sweetness will complement and balance out some of the heat. And thanks to the lower ABV, you won't feel bad having a second (or third) glass.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Johannes Selbach is beyond a doubt one of the great producers in the wine world. But, being based in Germany (and not being called Egon Müller), their wines are available at totally reasonable prices. Usually we can stock many of them year-round. Possibly our favorite Mosel estate, Selbach is renowned for his ability to take a snapshot of a vineyard at one place in time with every bottling he makes. The Selbach family has been making wine in the Mosel for 400 hundred years, making them one of the oldest winemaking houses in the region. But the wines are not old-fashioned; in fact, they exemplify everything we love about modern day Mosel wines: racy minerality, finesse and beautifully balanced acidity.