- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Barolo Bussia is a very pretty, ethereal Barolo that will drink well right out of the gate. Crushed flowers, orange zest, mint, sweet red berry fruit and cedar are all very nicely lifted. This is an especially gracious, mid-weight style. I would have preferred to see more depth and fruit, but the 2016 is nevertheless quite attractive." -Antonio Galloni
"Subdued aromas of mocha, cooking spice and baked plum emerge from the glass. The dense palate offers prune, clove and roasted coffee bean alongside tight tannins that lead to a drying finish. Drink after 2024." -Kerin O'keefe