- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Siro Pacenti is the estate behind some of the most contemporary and fruit-froward wines made in Montalcino. That said, the wines can sometimes feel a bit monotone and lacking in nuance because of the very powerful oak (especially when tasted this young). For sure, the Siro Pacenti 2016 Brunello di Montalcino Pelagrilli is decidedly more focused on black fruit aromas rather than red fruit brightness, and it follows through with a healthy delivery of cedar, toasted spice, pencil shaving and campfire ash. Blackberry, fresh prune and plum cede to those oak-driven aromas. Like the other wines from this producer, I found that the oak tannins are not approachable in the near term. You really need to give this wine more time in the bottle. Siro Pacenti farms beautiful and carefully manicured vineyards on the north side of Montalcino." -Robert Parker
"A pure and focused version, with cherry, strawberry and currant fruit shaded by mineral and tobacco accents. Vibrant and harmonious, this is all about the fruit, with a well-integrated structure and terrific length on the finish. Best from 2024 through 2045."