On a tiny estate in the Gaillac AOC, in Southwest France, Stephane Lucas makes wine unlike anything else from the region. He works exclusively with the local grape Braucol, also known as Fer Servadou, to produce wines of great intensity and concentration, but with an airy, juicy texture.
Although not certified, he farms biodynamically, and because he does not feel that the Gaillac AOC is strict enough, in regard to farming and quality, he refuses the designation and simply labels his wines as IGP. A great value and a wonderful introduction to the funky, versatile Fer Servadou/Braucol grape.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Earthy , Funky , Juicy