- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Lake Balaton, which is so big (the biggest in continental Europe) it looks like the ocean, lies at the center of a Hungarian wine region destined to blow up.Really, it has everything: awesome hillside vineyards planted on the remnants of extinct underwater volcanos, a perfect wine-growing microclimate regulated by the lake and, recently, great winemakers.One winemaker who really understands the potential of this region is Tamás Kovács of Szent Donat. He's based out of the village of Csopok ("Cho-Pok") where he's built a remarkable winery and restaurant on one of those hillsides I mentioned. That particular hill is unique, because it's not made of volcanic soil on top – it's a big chunk of limestone and clay (marl). As you walk down towards the village, though, the soil turns to red sandstone and clay. Balaton is crazy! Of course, Tamás is a smart guy, so he makes single-vineyard wines from these different soils.
Aromatic , Fruity , Juicy