100% Grenache. Featherweight and elegant: opening up a bottle, you’re greeted with notes of red cherry, fennel and granite on the nose, and on the palate, there’s lingering acidity, barely there tannins and a mélange of red fruits and minerals. Although there’s plenty to contemplate, this playful wine offers lots of immediate pleasure. The vines range from 40-80 years of age, and are all planted to pink clay and chalky gypsum.Delicately perfumed with cherry, licorice, violets, mint and granitic minerality, this is a delightful and complex wine that demonstrates the suave, genteel character Grenache is capable of when in the right hands. Its texture is like silk, yet there's an exuberance of fruit and minerals belying its lithe body. A true standout.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
What Polaner Selections has to say about this wine...
Elegant , Juicy , Minerally