- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Luminous dark red. Lively aromas of redcurrant, red licorice, and mint, plus complicating nuances of balsamic oils and violet. Juicy, spicy flavors of red berries and cherries are very deep and pure. In a cooler, low-fat style than usual for this wine, with harmonious acidity nicely extending the flavors on the long juicy and perfumed back end. A declassified Brunello, this is a really outstanding Rosso di Montalcino." -Ian D'Agata
"A medium-bodied red with berry and chocolate character. Hints of bitter nuts. It’s juicy on the finish." -James Suckling
"Rose, woodland berry, menthol and dark spice aromas are front and center on this fragrant wine. Linear and light on its feet, the bright palate offers red cherry, cranberry and licorice alongside racy acidity and relaxed tannins." -Kerin O'keefe