- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
If you don't know the wines of Willi Schaefer, you've been missing out. Considered the one of the best if not the best sweet wine producer in the world. Christoph and Andrea Schaefer farm a miniscule 4.4 hectares in the village of Graach with a sliver of vines in neighboring Wehlener Sonnenuhr. Their wines display a menagerie of fruit which is set as a backdrop to the cristaline minerallity oozing out of every bottle.
"The 2019 Graacher Domprobst Riesling Auslese #11 is coolish, clear and fresh on the spicy, even peppery nose with lemon and cumquat notes. The attack on the palate is refreshingly racy. The wine is pure, transparent, light and fresh, and it finishes with very stimulating lemon fruit and salinity. Pretty digestible already. 7.5% alcohol. Tasted from AP 11 20 in June 2020." -Stephan Reinhardt
"One of the great Mosel Auslese of this great vintage, thanks to its combination of purity and refinement. Enormously deep and subtle, right from the beginning, but the breathtaking finish is what seals it. So deep and so delicate. Drink or hold." -Stuart Pigott