- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
If you don't know the wines of Willi Schaefer, you've been missing out. Considered the one of the best if not the best sweet wine producer in the world. Christoph and Andrea Schaefer farm a miniscule 4.4 hectares in the village of Graach with a sliver of vines in neighboring Wehlener Sonnenuhr. Their wines display a menagerie of fruit which is set as a backdrop to the cristaline minerallity oozing out of every bottle.
"Very ripe but fresh pear and apple are mingled with scents of lime, wet stone and salt spray. The palate is succulent, infectiously juicy, buoyant and bright, with zest of lime and skin as well as seeds of pear and apple serving for piquant, tart-edged counterpoint. The vibrant, generously fruity and refreshing finish is mouthwateringly salt-tinged. Seeing that a mere 7.5% alcohol is present, it comes as no surprise to note residual sugar in the mid-70s, yet the sweetness is supportive rather than extraneous. Drinking window: 2020 - 2042"
"Harmonious, with prominent slate details adding to the crunchy texture, while apricot, pear and dandelion aromas and flavors provide a charming aspect. Tangy acidity makes this refreshing and delivers a long, lingering finish. Will develop nicely. Best from 2022 through 2035."