- Replaces the air that seeps into an open bottle with a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to keep wine fresh
- Gas mixture differs from fresh air because of what it lacks, oxygen and impurities, otherwise, the mixture is very similar to the air we breathe and is perfectly food safe
- Save your wine for Longer by putting the tip of the extension tube inside the neck of the bottle against the glass and spraying one long (1 second) and 4 short Bursts into 750 ml wine bottle
- Use each time after pouring a glass of wine when planning to store the rest of the wine; included tube is used to ensure maximum protection
- Recork Immediately after spraying wine Preserver and store upright to keep the protective layer of preserving gas on the surface of the wine
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.