Virtual wine classes offer opportunities for education, camaraderie and relaxation with your friends, family or co-workers across the US. Wine tasting is fun, but it also offers an interesting way to expand your knowledge of science, history, food and culture. All of this from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Call the shop (212) 477-1315, email email@example.com or add to your cart to place an order for a FREE consultation today.Our classes offer flexibility for budgets, tastes and topics of interest. We can tailor the experience to fit your needs.
There are three main goals for all of our classes:1. Help you figure out what your likes and dislikes are.
2. Demonstrate some key reasons for the differences in the flavors and textures in wine.
3. Communicate what you want with the wine professionals who are there to help.
All we need to know is:
- What do you want to learn?
- How many sessions do you want to have?
- How many wines per session would you like to explore?
- What is your budget either per bottle or overall?
- How many people will be joining us on our adventure?
The possibilities are endless. Our teachers can dive deep on a myriad of topics. You tell us what you want to learn and we will formulate a curriculum to suit your needs.
- Wine 101: learn the basics
- Wine Regions: From California to Tuscany or Santorini to Australia. Whether you want a broad view of Spain or a focus on the top vineyards of the Cote de Nuits we can take you (virtually) anywhere.
- Comparison Classes: Napa vs Bordeaux, Syrah vs Shiraz, taste side by side examples to highlight similarities and differences.
- Vacation Getaways: From Mountain wines to Island wines, where do you want to go?
- Wine Styles & Winemaking: Red, White, Rose, Orange, Sparkling... how are they all made? Focus on one or touch on all of them.
- Advanced Classes: Grand Crus of Burgundy, Piedmont Collectibles, Cru Classé Bordeaux, Grower Champagne Superstars, Classics with Age, get ready to knock your socks off.
- Have your own idea of what you want to learn? Just let us know what that is and we will make it happen.
Private Virtual Wine Class format:
French Classics: What am I even drinking?
Taste examples and discuss:
- Major growing regions of France.
- Labels - how to read them.
- Climate, soil and the meaning of terroir
- Traditional methods of production and their effect on flavor.
How many classes can we do?
- As many as you want.
- one-off seminar with clients
- 3 part deep dive with co-workers
- Multi week / multi topic series with friends
How many wines do we need?2 to 3 wines per session is recommended, but we've done up to 5 at a time in a 90 minute session.
Who are the Teachers?
- Highly qualified industry professionals who work with and/or for us.
- All teachers have a minimum of 5 years experience in the wine business, many with degrees and certifications including WSET Diplomas and Advanced Certificates with the Court of Master Sommeliers.
- Our staff consists of experts that span every major wine regions (and many obscure regions as well).
What about shipping?
- Ship to most of the United States with flat rate subsidized shipping.
- Wine is packed in secure shippers for safe travel.
- $20 for all instate New York addresses
- $30 for all out of New York state addresses
- No Ship States include: KY, VA, NH, LA, MS, MI, IL, NV, UT (subject to change)
- Expedited shipping available.
- Ice packs $15.
How much advance notice do you need?
- Preference is 14 days from the time you submit addresses until the first day of class.
- Flexibility is key, we can work together to get you whatever you need, whenever you need it.
What are the costs?
- Wine - Flexible options starting at $10 and the sky's the limit.
- Teaching fee - $20, per log in for each session up to 1 hour (minimum $200)
- Shipping, $20 for instate, $30 for out of state addresses