Reduce CO2, Drink Wine, and Get $2 Back by Returning Bottles!
Is it just us, or does it feel weird to toss out a wine bottle after just one use?
Our friends at Good Goods did the math and it turns out, every new wine bottle adds 2.7 pounds of CO2 to the environment.
So, we're teaming up to cut that down. We can't do it without your help! Here's how it works:
1. Once you drink your wine, come by the store to return the bottle (and pick more up!).
2. Every time you return one, you’ll get $2 towards your next pick.
3. Good Goods collects your empty bottles for recirculation.
It's that easy! Just drop your bottles in the return crate, log them on the tablet, and leave the shop several bottles lighter, having done some good, and with a crisp $2 bill in your pocket.
- A maximum of 12 bottles/customer can be returned in one day.
- All returned bottles must be purchased from Flatiron Wines & Spirits.
- We can only accept standard 750mL wine bottles.
Feel free to drop by the shop or call (212) 477-1315 if you have any questions!