- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This final blend of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and the rest Cabernet Franc hit 13.5% natural alcohol. Never one of my favorite wines, the 2010 is certainly a major, if not dramatic, improvement. Deep, subtle, herbaceous black currant fruit, cedar and Christmas fruitcake jump from the glass of this medium to full-bodied, ripe, well-made wine, which displays some subtle oak as well as excellent ripeness, texture and length. It should drink well for at least 15 or more years. This under-achieving estate, which is under the same management as Chateau Lilian Ladouys, seems to have made a huge step forward with this wine."
"A solid core of cassis and blackberry fruit is liberally framed by dark cocoa and espresso notes and carried through the caressing, blueberry-, spice- and licorice-filled finish. A modern style that will have fans for sure. Best from 2014 through 2025."