- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru is represented by two barrels this year, one new and another a year old. It has a closed bouquet at the moment, despite a lot of encouragement; light peppermint aromas eventually come forth. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins and vivid black cherry and cassis fruit. An Amoureuses-like finish lingers long in the mouth. This is a superb Bonnes-Mares." -Neal Martin
"Aromas of mulberries, cherries, violets and spices introduce Hudelot-Baillet's 2018 Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru, a full-bodied, ample and enveloping wine that's velvety and elegantly muscular, with notable mid-palate volume, ripe but lively acids and a long finish. Powerful and youthfully primary, this will need and reward some time." -William Kelley