- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Here is a wonderfully executed Barolo to applaud. The Azelia 2016 Barolo Margheria offers that classic twofold punch of power and elegance that is so nicely highlighted in wines from Serralunga d'Alba. For sure, the textural fiber of this wine is richer, denser and tighter than the others, and there is an attractive point of inner black fruit energy and tension that I did not find to the same extent in the Cerretta. If that wine is more focused on the base tones, this wine hits those high tones with better precision. The Margheria vines are 60 years old on average and planted in clayey and calcareous soils that render minerality to the wine."