Blend: 75% Chenin Blanc, 25% Chardonnay
Vine Age: Planted in 1990
Terroir: From the Clos du Château, soils of silty sand and clay with a depth of 60cm, on top of a softer Turonian limestone bedrock.
Viticulture: Organic methods since 2009
Vinification: Indigenous yeast fermentations, 24 months aging on lattes.
Dosage: 8 g/l
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Brézé, a village nestled in the AOC of Saumur, is one of the Loire’s greatest terroirs. Cool climate, tuffeau (limestone) mother rock with clay, sand and limestone topsoils, it has long been considered one of France's greatest white wine sites. It's known today as the source of Clos Rougeard’s white and the famous Chateau de Brézé.