If we’re going to drink wine while watching the game (or just the halftime show), why not choose wines to pair with the most popular game day food?
Classic Super Bowl spreads are the greatest hits of American comfort and fast food. It’s Thanksgiving for snacks: pizza, chicken wings, nachos, chili dogs and pretzels.
With all that in mind click here for our fun picks to pair with your Super Bowl Sunday spread.
How to use this guide:
1. Read the previews of each blog post.
2. Click the title links to read the entire post.
3. Become an expert in the Northern Rhone.
4. Follow the links in each post to purchase some NR wines.
5. Become a lover of the Northern Rhone.
(It's that easy!)
Our goal is to alleviate some of the stress that holiday wine gifts can bring.
Hopefully you can have some fun while choosing the perfect bottle for everyone on your list.
We've got recommendations for every type of wine drinker: Gifts for the Wine Geek, Gifts for the New (but interested!) Wine Drinker, and--my personal favorite--stocking stuffers.